Brush2Go! brushes are made with premium all-natural goat hair. Clean your
brush regularly to prevent build-up of makeup residue and impurities.
FOR QUICK, ON-THE-GO CLEANING:
FOR DEEPER CLEANING:
- Use an instant makeup brush cleaner (alcohol may be substituted).
- Hold brush upright (to stop powder flow).
- Spray cleaner onto tissue and wipe bristles to remove residue.
- Repeat as needed.
- Use a mild shampoo.
- Remove powder canister and set aside.
- Holding downward, swish brush tip in about a half inch of warm sudsy water to clean.
- Still holding downward, rinse bristles in running water until soap is removed.
- Gently press brush flat in a towel and reshape with fingers.
- Lay the brush on its side to dry overnight.
NEVER dry brush upright or let water run into barrel as this can damage
the brush unit!