Elegant Flat Canisters
- Unique sifter design reduces powder waste and mess.
- Same great Brush2Go! Mineral Powder formula.
- Use with your favorite brush.
- Available in 2 canister sizes - Full Size and Petite Size
- Start with a clean, moisturized face.
- With the canister upright, unscrew the lid.
- Tap a small amount of mineral powder in the canister lid.
Note: All canisters come with a clear seal on top of the sifter. Remove the seal
altogether, or use a pin and poke a hole through some of the holes for a lighter flow.
- Dip your brush into the lid and work the powder into the bristles. Tap off the excess
- Apply the minerals to your face, neck and decollete using circular or sweeping strokes.
Very Important! Minerals are very concentrated and a little goes a long way. For best
results, start with a light application and repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
For Heavier Coverage and Extra Concealing
- Use a concealer brush to cover blemishes, dark circles and other imperfections.
- Apply minerals with a flocked or regular makeup sponge and the coverage will be
- Add some minerals to Beauty Cosmedics' Oil-Free Moisture SPF15 to create a
tinted moisturizer with sun protection. Use alone, or dust on a light layer of
mineral powder for even more coverage.
Bottom Line: Minerals are versatile and there is no right or wrong way to apply them.
Brushes and sponges of all types work – it’s just a matter of personal preference and
what level of coverage you desire. Don’t be afraid to experiment and have fun to see
what works best for you!